FARM WEST Message FARM WEST “Advantage” TOP 5 Reasons Prairie Steel
The first three presentations above can be viewed by clicking on each button. Control each presentation by using the buttons in the bottom left corner on your screen.
Goebel Grain Bins are built by Prairie Steel Products. All bin components for Hopper Bins and Flat Bottom Bins are built in one manufacturing facility located in Clavet, Sask. Goebel Bins are built as matching packages that provide the optimum in strength, durability and reliability at an exceptional value. The manufacturing facility employs quality certified trades personnel and lead the industry in quality control.
- Engineered & Built in Saskatchewan
- Galfan High Tensile Steel Bin
- “Commercial Grade” Construction
- Heavy Walled Structural Steel Construction
- Heavier Hopper Leg Frames with welded on Leg pads
- “MaxFloat” Circular Skids for greater stability (optional)
- Skids have the industry’s largest footprint & lowest PSI
- “Unicone” Fabrication Design for Added Strength
- Double Welded Seams & Painted Inside
- “MaxFlow” Rack & Pinion Slide Gate 22″ Discharge (optional)
- Drip Collar – eliminates spoilage by the gate and rusted parts
- “MaxFlow” High Performance Aeration System (optional)
- Heavy Upper Bands – Double Bands on larger sizes over 5,000 bu.
- “EZ STEP” Stairways for ease of access & Safety (optional)
- Self-locking Remote Lid with Secure Cable System
- Roof Inspection Hatch (optional)
- Large Hopper Manhole
- Sealed Eaves Protect Your Grain
- 5 Year Warranty (with mail in Warranty Card)
- Crane Truck Delivery by Professional & Courteous Drivers
FARM WEST AG LTD is also a dealer for the following grain bins and hopper cones:
If you are looking for quality grain bin storage, look no further.
Dwayne Enterprises has the grain bins you need to suit your farm size with the features you come to expect in quality grain bin storage products. Our grain bins are one of the heaviest steel bins on the market. The thicker steel walls are able to withstand more pressure and safely hold large volumes. As farmers we spent many years researching and testing the best steel options to suit our customers unique needs and requirements. When we use high quality steel it ensures you are getting the best quality bins available. When grain bins last longer, they will save you time and money. Better quality steel also ensures the protection of your product. Grain bins need to stand up to the harsh climate and elements we have in Canada.